Please note, this Modere Trim Review is my own opinion. I’m a busy work at home mom and have used the product extensively as well as performed hours of research. This article is not meant to treat, cure or prevent disease.
“Is that me?!” My mind raced as I stared in disbelief at the photo that sat there in front of my eyes. My friend had shared an image on social media, and when I saw myself sitting there in the picture, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Did I really look that big? Was it just the angle? I knew I was overweight, but am I that big?
I wish I had the image to share with you now, but I immediately removed my tagged name and I have no idea where to even find that image today.
After seeing that image I stepped out into the middle of my bedroom to examine myself in our almost full-length mirror. Life had moved pretty fast since having kids. I just lived in my yoga pants and baggy sweatshirts – zooming through the days, not giving myself much TLC as I tended to everything else in our busy lives.
But now there I was, all of me, staring myself in the face. I sat on our bed, still looking in the mirror. Wow – yeah, I am that big. Ouch
I pulled out our scale from under our bed, dusted it off and dared myself to get on. the numbers don’t lie. Sure enough, I actually weighed nearly 50-pounds MORE than I did when I was pregnant. I gave birth to my last child nearly seven years ago. In my opinion, I really had no excuses not to love myself enough to care for myself properly.
So I resolved to get back to my self-care routine, even as a busy mom. I began working out again, eating the right foods, drinking lots of water (oh my gosh, so much water with lemon), and yet it felt like progress was slow and stubborn. I decided to give my trimming down efforts a jump start. A friend of mine told me about Modere Trim, and I decided to give it a try. Here’s what I discovered and how Modere Trim gave me back a toned body – finally!
What is Modere Trim?
Modere Trim is a liquid weight loss product. By taking one tablespoon daily by mouth, the supplement claims to accelerate fat reduction, improve muscle tone, and restore youthful skin. It also has proprietary ingredients that claim to promote flexible joints.
According to the manufacturers, Modere Trim is a weight management product that gives you a full transformation by removing fat and supporting firm muscles.
The product claims to inhibit cellular fat absorption, reduce fat cell size, and reduce fat cell formation. Other ingredients help improve skin by reducing lines, wrinkles, cellulite, and other aging signs.
Does modere trim work?
Modere Trim has indeed worked wonders for me, but it’s essential to keep in mind that every body is different. As with anything – what works for one person may not work for another. For example, Allison Jackson and Deana Marrow both have different journeys and stories from each other and myself. Click their names to read their testimonials.
We’re all unique, and it’s essential to keep that mind when using any supplement.
It’s also essential to take the recommended dosage of one tablespoon because it is considered the clinical strength. Sometimes people think that if a little is good, then a lot will be better. This is not the case with Modere Trim. In this case, taking too much of the product can actually render it ineffective.
It’s also important to consistently take it the same time every day, preferably in the morning before eating. Let’s talk more about that in the next section.
How do you use modere Trim?
Using Modere Trim is so simple. You just take one tablespoon of the product every day, preferably in the morning before eating anything. This gives the product time to get into your body and start working before your body has to work on digesting food.
What does Modere Trim taste like?
What are the ingredients in Modere Trim
Modere Trim is a formula with two main components and additional supporting ingredients. In combination, they are said to help provide the consumer with a more sculpted, tone body. The two main ingredients in Modere Trim are conjugated linoleic acid and Liquid Biocell.
Here are some more details about the ingredients:
- CLA – is a naturally occurring plant-derived ingredient. CLA may reduce fat and shrink fat cell size. The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition says it may also help improve athletic performance.
- Liquid BioCell – is a standalone natural dietary supplement. It has three main components that increase collage, provides greater elasticity, reduces cellulite, and provide overall anti-aging benefits. Those ingredients are chondroitin sulfate, hydrolyzed collagen type II, and hyaluronic acid.
- Tocopherols – organic fat-soluble antioxidants that contain Vitamin E and also reduce free radicals, according to an article from Oregon State University. They may help to keep skin healthy and protect it from harmful UV rays.
- Potassium Sorbate – one of the safest, most efficient, and non-toxic food preservatives out there today. According to the Environmental Working Group (EWG), it comprises unsaturated fatty acids and their salts, which support normal fat metabolism in the body.
- Sunflower Oil – mostly unsaturated fats – food manufacturers often use it to replace saturated fats in snacks such as potato chips. Sunflower oil contains a fair amount of Vitamin E.
How does Modere Trim actually work?
Modere Trim uses two leading technologies – CLA and Collagen/HA Matrix.
CLA is claimed to speed up metabolism and reduce the size of fat cells, therefore making it so that they hold less fat. It can also stop the transportation of fat from the bloodstream into fat cells, thus helping with things like visceral fat and other stubborn areas.
The other primary powerhouse ingredient is Collagen/HA Matrix Technology. This ingredient increases hyaluronic acid (HA) and collagen levels. Both are the naturally occurring resources in the body that keep our body youthful.
Side effects of Modere Trim
Manufacturers don’t list any side effects of this product. All ingredients are naturally occurring in the body and food, so there shouldn’t be harmful side effects. But, as I said earlier, everybody is different, so check with your doctor before starting any supplement.
As with anything, there are pros and cons to Modere Trim.
Here they are:
- Product claims to support fat metabolism & elimination.
- Cellular fat storage may be inhibited.
- Believed to help reduce the number of fat cells.
- The product may help improve muscle tone.
- Consumers may experience enhanced joint function.
- CLA can be associated with side effects such as nausea, fatigue, and an upset stomach.
- It may not be suitable for vegans because it contains chicken sternal cartilage extract.
How long does a bottle of Trim last?
According to the Modere company website, all of its products have an expiration date, as with any supplement. Modere guarantees a minimum shelf-life of two (2) months, but just check the bottle for the actual expiration date.
A bottle of Modere Trim, if taken as directed every day, will last you about a month, possibly a bit longer.
How to buy Modere Trim
The best way to buy Modere Trim is directly through Modere. Use this link to buy Modere Trim and get $10 off your first order. Or learn more read How to Buy Modere the Right Way and discover why you should only buy from one true source.
the Modere Trim Money back guarantee
The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. That means you can return any product and receive a 100% refund. If you’re considering trying any products, this means you can try them virtually risk-free. The shipping cost is not included.